Saturday, January 8, 2011

Black and White

For my upcoming class this quarter we are required to turn all of our assignments in through a black and white medium. I have always taken a few b/w photos whenever I am taking a collection, however I still have not quite developed the "photographers eye"  that I hope to one day. I have chosen here a few pictures taken from travels in Spain, Italy and a few more recent photos from Bellingham, WA. Hope you enjoy, David

- Also, I might be moving this blog into another domain and if that happens I will post a link here. Although, that hasn't been decided for sure.

Busy day at St. Peters Cathedral - Roma, Italia

Keeping the heat out- Perugia, Italia

Day trading in Plaza Mayor - Madrid, España

Waiting to leave - Alicante, España

Passing by - Bellingham, WA

J-Fitz - Bellingham, WA

2 comments:

  1. I disagree with the fact that you have not yet developed a photographers"eye." Judging from these photographs you have the ability to capture some amazing moments. You also have your own style which is essential to becoming a great photographer, setting yourself apart from others. Keep it up! (just don't get too lax with slanting the horizon line ;) )

    ReplyDelete