Friday, April 29, 2011

Pizza Oven

One of probably a few more posts to come. My parents have decided to put in a sweet ass wood-fire pizza oven in the backyard. Should be done by summer. Thanks to help from friends, family and better weather, the project has really come together in the last few months. Here are some pictures I took over Easter weekend. 


                                                                                                                                  




      My dad and Francis




     Silky smooth

     Steve


     Spring




     Tom


     After a long, hard day of pouring concrete, still all smiles. 



2 comments:

  1. that's so Italian Dave!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know! I want to invite all of my Italian friends over for some wood-fire pizza this summer! When will you guys be here?

    ReplyDelete