Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding Season!

I recently shot my first wedding with my good friend Chadd Tripp. It was a first for both of us and quite an experience. I did a lot of "research," (looked at a lot of wedding photography) and went into it not knowing what to expect. I have heard from other photographer friends that you either love it, or you hate it. The jury is still out for me. It was admittedly stressful, but I also had a great time taking pictures of an entirely new kind of event. Each new experience I have in photography is always a challenge, yet I take a way so much from it and have a better idea of how to approach the next event. Here are a few pictures from the day. Also, congratulations to Nicole and Ken! I had a great time and am glad they trusted Chadd and I enough in helping them remember such an important day in their lives.


                                                                                                               


















No comments:

Post a Comment